Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Trip to Idaho

My Uncle Rick flew over from Colorado and we headed up to Idaho over New Year's for my cousin, Katie's, wedding. It was sooooo much fun! The Willford's house is always the place to be. We definitely missed Jenn, Josh and the boys, though. :o(

We did some "sledding" in the back yard. It was really Jimmy pulling us on a sled using the 4-wheeler! It was still fun.

Bridger liked it. Livy, not so much. But she did enjoy watching from the sidelines with Tom!





I didn't get a picture of the best part. After all of us had gone inside, we heard the 4-wheeler. We looked out and saw Jim on the sled and Wesley (Jim's 7 year old son) driving the 4-wheeler! Good parenting Jim!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish that we could have been there! We miss you guys tons!!! Love ya!

daisey dew said...

That looks like SO much fun! I love the pictures!