Monday, January 4, 2010

Olivia's new talent

Many parents are proud of the new things that their children learn. I'm not sure what to think of Olivia's new favorite pass time. Here's a picture, can you guess what it is?

That's right, she is a master at escaping her clothes! This is how I found her one morning. She hasn't figured out how to undo the snaps yet, but it's only a matter of time. Her favorite thing to do is to strip down and try on her doll clothes, or mommy's clothes, or her friends clothes. And of course, once she gets naked, Bridger can't stay clothed! Oh, no, that would be too easy for mom!

Well, it's been very cold here at night and Livy's room is the coldest in the house. So, I came up with a contraption to keep her clothed all night.


Yep, it's duct tape! I hope this isn't considered child cruelty! I tried a safety pin and she figured out how to undo that and then I was worried that she had swallowed it! So far, the duct tape has worked, but she does hate it when she gets into bed and realizes what the duct tape is for!


1 comment:

Mike and Jennie said...

This totally cracks me up. I think that it is creative not cruel. Children are sneeky and us parents have to be inventive to keep time safe. I hope everything is going alright. I would love to watch the kids for you or get together for a play date. I will try and give you a call.