Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas fun!

When we put up our Christmas decorations, I always put on Christmas music. This is a picture of the twins dancing to "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree".



The kids love to play with sunglasses, so I gave them each a pair of Chad's and they wanted to pose for a picture. Can you see how far down my decorations are on the tree? Just out of reach for two very curious sets of hands!


Christmas Morning!!!! Bridger is my thinker. He wants to know how everything works and loves to build. This was his favorite toy from Santa (Mega Bloks)!

Livy is my rock 'n roll girl! She loves this toy guitar from Santa!

1 comment:

Mike and Jennie said...

The decorations up high is a must. We were in the same boat. Sophie only broke two balls. Once when we put up the tree and once when we took it down. I consider that a victory.