Saturday, July 28, 2012

Summer of Cousins

This has been an awesome summer with our cousins!  

It's been great to see the kids get closer and build their own relationships.  It reminds me so much of my childhood when I lived in the same town as my cousins.  We went to the same ward and school.  Those were some of the happiest years of my life.  



Colton, Livy, Bridger (in orange) and Fisher bowling at Fat Cats.


Jenni, Livy, Fisher, Julie, Bridger, Sophie (behind Bridger) and Sarah in glow in the dark miniature golf at Fat Cats.


Bridger and Marshall at the fountains at Gateway.  Does this pose look familiar to anyone?  Chad would do this EVERYTIME I took a picture of him in his swimsuit.  Just made me smile :o)


Livy, Bridger, and Katelyn waiting for the water to squirt their bums!

Our cute Sarah with her mommy!

Just love these kids and their moms.  It's been great to build my relationships, too.

1 comment:

Camping said...

It is also one of my fondest memories!!!! I love ya to pieces and think of you as one of my sisters:)