Thursday, July 26, 2012

Our first trip to DISNEYLAND!!!!

We braved a trip with just our little family to Disneyland.  It was more fun and relaxing than I had expected.  I was so worried about the plane ride, but each seat had it's own TV and the kids just watched cartoons the whole time.



 I had someone take a picture of us infront of the castle, but I failed to check to make sure that there was an actual picture taken.  So, this is as close as we have to the traditional family pose at Disneyland.



 The favorite place of the whole park hands down was Tarzan's tree house.

 

And of course, Jedi training was a hit!  Bridger didn't get selected as a Jedi, but he loved watching it.  Both kids got scared when Darth Vador and Darth Maul attacked the training.  I had to do some quick
damage control and explain that it was all just pretend. 




Livy's favorite part of the trip was the World of Color water show.  We watched it on our last night.  It was a great way to end a wonderful trip.

2 comments:

JusticeBlog said...

Looks like fun! I love that picture of the kids on the plane....was there some turbulence or just a tense scene during the cartoon? They look like they are holding on pretty tightly! So cute!

Mike and Jennie said...

I have been waiting to see how things went. I am glad you had such a great time.