Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!


We had a quiet but fun little Easter. I was sick so I stayed home with the kids while Chad went to church. I was so sad that the kids didn't get to wear their cute easter outfits for church, but I dressed them up just for a small egg hunt in our front yard.









Bridger was so surprised to find candy inside the eggs. Once he found out they opened, he just wanted to goods!


It was hard to get Livy to grasp the concept of the buckets. She kept trying to carry all the eggs in her hands.



4 comments:

Leslie said...

They look so cute! I know how you feel Aubrey and I were sick on Easter so she didn't get to wear her outfit. Maybe next week right? It was fun to see you the other day.

Mike and Jennie said...

That is so fun. I can't wait until I can do that with Sophie. The kids are getting so big. We would love to watch them again sometime.

daisey dew said...

They look so darling in their Easter outfits. Sorry to hear you were sick...but your kids look like they had a great time. Love you

The Willfords said...

I love easter clothes! They are so cute. I'm glad the recipe worked out for you. We love it of course too. We are very excited to see you guys as well. I can't believe we are so lucky to have everyone come this way.