Saturday, July 5, 2008

Intro

Not that those of you reading this don't already know our scoop, but I thought I would just at least post a few pictures. This one is of Chad and I at Amy's wedding (one of my cousins) in Logan, Utah. This was about 2 weeks before Chad got sick.



The next image is of Chad with my cousins and uncle in October of 2006 so about 2 months after his surgery.







This last picture is Chad with our twins about a year and a half later. Needless to say, we've come along way since Chad's original dianosis. We are actually attempting to thrive instead of only survivng. We love living in our new house and hope to stay put for a good long while. I'm even dreaming of a garden and actually making plans!




We could never have gotten to where we are today without all of the family and friends that have supported us all along the way. Thanks to everyone and we hope that you will enjoy our blog!

No comments: