Friday, July 18, 2008

Home sweet home

It's nice to have a place to call home. This house is our favorite of the three we've lived in so far. There is just something about it that is "us".
We have been busy making it ours with paint now with plants. Just in case you didn't already know, I absolutely love plants. I could spend everyday outside. We've pretty much just maintained what was already here, but I have added a few annuals in the back yard (seen below). We have plans for a very nice garden next year and I cannot wait.


2 comments:

E said...

I love the picture with the cranberry vine. It is so elegant and so you. Nice yard, pretty flowers too!

Julie said...

How cute. Your house looks so cute. I wouldn't expect anything else then perfect landscaping for you. I've never seen a family with so many green thumbs then the Lee's.