Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our garden

Every year our garden gets a little bit better.  I'm sure it's because we get a little bit better at taking care of it.  My potted flowers in the back did amazing this year.   We love to be outside and the kids always love checking out what has grown over night.



Zucchini and yellow squash

Anaheim peppers 


Lemon basil (so yummy on sauteed zucchini) 


 Our corn did pretty good, but didn't make it the whole summer.


Patio tomatoes - did the best ever this year.  I have had so many canker sores this summer from eating too many of these! 

Watermelon that totally took off.  With all that vine, you'd think that I have more than 3 watermelon growing!


Yummy broccoli  


 Grapevine newly planted this year.  Along with some marigolds.

 First bell pepper ever!  So excited!



1 comment:

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!