Monday, April 2, 2012

Toy Story 3

I took Bridger to see Toy Story 3 on ice last month. Bridger's friend, Isaac came with his mom as well. This was such a great adventure. I rarely get to do something one on one with the kids and Bridger does not like to go anywhere without Livy. When I was telling the kids the plans, they decided they wanted to go and leave me at home! I told Livy she would get to go to a friends house and they were going to a wedding where she could dance. That was all it took!

Bridger still needed some convincing and was happier when he understood that his friend Isaac would be going with us. He dressed up in his Woody gear and kept it on the whole time. He was so fascinated by everything and couldn't wait to tell Livy about the Barbies!




Love, love, love this little boy!

No comments: