Thursday, February 23, 2012

Christmas 2011

We seem to always be so busy during the holidays. I don't really know how to make that slow down. We have 4 sets of families to get together with, not to mention the shopping, working, shopping, getting sick, shopping, mailing packages, shopping. You get the idea.

And of course, with me being our family photographer (mock here), child herder, chauffeur, I always end up with random photos. So, here's a few to give you an idea of what we did and who we were with.

Christmas Eve with Grandma Turley

Livy and Fisher make quite the pair.
The Dewsnups


Spiva Family Christmas party

My sister, Brooke, with her youngest, Dietrich.

I'd like to start some fun family traditions that do not involve gifts, but it seems that there is never enough time to add another activity. Something for me to work on :o)

No comments: