Sunday, January 30, 2011

Skiing

So, I'm reporting on my New Year's Resolutions. So far, so good. Even if it's only been one month. Chad taught me to ski many many years ago and it has been almost 6 years since I last went. To say I was rusty is an understatement. I went first with my Turley nephews to the rope tow at Alta. I was amazed at how much I remembered. I've now gone four time this season and it has all come back.

Chad wanted Bridger and Livy to learn. I figured the best way for this to happen is for me to get good enough to teach them. I'm assuming this will take another couple of seasons. So, here's to enjoying the great outdoors during the winter!

2 comments:

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

Seriously...you are much better than you're giving yourself credit for. I was super impressed at how well you did. I'd go with you any day, you're awesome!!

The Nielsens said...

Yes...I agree with Myranda. You were awesome! And THANKS for including me on your blog. I'm honored.