Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Aunt Ellyse

Can I just say how awesome my sister, Ellyse is? (And her husband who sent her out to us for Thanksgiving) She helped me cook Thanksgiving dinner, do Christmas shopping on Black Friday, helped me take the kids to see "Tangled", and put up my Christmas decorations.

And on top of all that, she bought the kids their own little Christmas trees for their rooms. This is the most awesome idea! Who didn't want their own tree in their room when they were little? The kids LOVED decorating them. In one of the pictures, Livy is trying to put her arm around her tree!








This last picture is Aunt Ellyse's remedy for kids make-up. They would watch her get ready every morning and constantly ask, "what you doing?" To which Ellyse would reply, "putting on my make-up." She decided they needed their own "make-up" so she went and bought them little bags, brushes, plastic containers, and for Bridger, a shaving kit. It keeps them entertained all morning when I'm getting ready or needing to get something done.


THANK YOU AUNT ELLYSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: