Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trip to Colorado

We went to visit my Grandparents in Colorado over Memorial Day. My cousins came too and we had so much fun! Our first stop was to my Grandma and Grandpa Spiva's graves in Fort Morgan.




Hangin' out at Grandma and Grandpa Lee's house.


Uncle Rick



Livy, Bridger, and Natalie




Uncle Steve and Aunt Cindy








Grandpa and Jim



Nick, Amy, Wesley, Uncle Andy, and Chad


We went on a hike at Chataqua Park in Boulder. It is so beautiful there. These were my old stomping grounds during high school.







Bridger is chasing a petrified squirel.





These last two pictures were taken at Flagstaff, which just above Chataqua Park. This is where I took Chad on one of our first dates.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Audrey, I love the last two pictures, they are great! Hope all is well:)